Thursday, April 27, 2017
FREEDOM THROUGH VIGILANCE ASSOCIATION
1. AUGUST 15, 2014 FTVA BOARD OF DIRECTORS' MEETING: After determining we had a quorum, President Ron Haygood called the meeting to order at 1423 hours in the Commander's Conference Room, bldg 2007 (Larson Hall), Headquarters, Air Force ISR Agency.
2. OPENING REMARKS by HQ AFISRA Anniversary Week POC, Major Rich Waters. Before start of the actual BOD meeting, Rich and his team presented a great update on all the planning and preparations done for the upcoming Anniversary Week.
4. MINUTES: The minutes of the July 2014 meeting were read and approved.
5. TREASURER'S REPORT: Was read and filed for audit.
6. OLD BUSINESS:
7. NEW BUSINESS: The HQ AFISRA History Office has socialized the idea of FTVA funding museum quality display cases to be used to display historical artifacts throughout AFISRA headquarters. After short discussion, decision was made to table this until a formal request is made.
8. CORRESPONDENCE. Nothing to report.
9. AROUND THE ROOM.
10. There being no further business, motion was made, seconded, and approved to adjourn at 1505. The next meeting will be the Annual General Membership Meeting in the Bernard A. Larger Auditorium (BALA) in Larson Hall (bldg 2007, AFISRA HQ), immediately following the State of the Agency Briefing by Maj Gen Shanahan.
|Our mailing address is:||
To E-mail the Freedom Through Vigilance Association,
select one of the below:
Freedom Through Vigilance Association
PO Box 691616
San Antonio, TX 78269-1616
|File last updated: October 31, 2014 8:56:55 PM CDT|