Thursday, April 27, 2017
FREEDOM THROUGH VIGILANCE ASSOCIATION
1. APRIL 18, 2014 BOARD OF DIRECTORS' MEETING: After ascertaining that we had a quorum, President Ron Haygood called the meeting to order at 1330 in the SSFCU Board Room.
3. MINUTES: The minutes of the March 2014 meeting were read and approved.
4. TREASURER'S REPORT: Was read and filed for audit.
5. OLD BUSINESS:
6. NEW BUSINESS. ANNIVERSARY WEEK: Need to get the documents (base pass, maps, invites, etc.) to Bob Baert ASAP so he can get them mailed out.
7. CORRESPONDENCE. Nothing significant to report.
8. AROUND THE ROOM.
9. There being no further business, motion was made, seconded, and approved to adjourn at 1408. The next meeting will be in the SSFCU Board Room at 1330, May 16, 2014.
|Our mailing address is:||
To E-mail the Freedom Through Vigilance Association,
select one of the below:
Freedom Through Vigilance Association
PO Box 691616
San Antonio, TX 78269-1616
|File last updated: July 13, 2014 10:05:29 AM CDT|