Thursday, April 27, 2017
FREEDOM THROUGH VIGILANCE ASSOCIATION
1. AUGUST 16, 2013 FTVA BOARD OF DIRECTORS' MEETING: After determining we had a quorum, Vice President Ron Haygood called the meeting to order at 1300 hours in the Commander's Conference Room, bldg 2007 (Larson Hall), Headquarters, Air Force ISR Agency.
3. OPENING REMARKS by AFISRA Director of Staff, Mr Ken Williams: Mr Williams thanked everyone, on behalf of ISR Agency Commander, for attending. The ISR Agency FTVA Coordinator, Maj Keith Rodgers, unable to attend; so the Anniversary Week recap is led by MSgt Jervier, the alternate Coordinator. Ticket sales have started, the Hall of Honor selections are commendable, as always.
4. FTVA ANNIVERSARY WEEK UPDATE: MSgt Jervier and team provided an excellent recap of all their planning and preparations for the event, and everything is on track and looking solid.
5. MINUTES: The minutes of the July 2013 meeting were read and approved.
6. TREASURER'S REPORT: Was read and filed for audit.
7. OLD BUSINESS: ARDF MUSEUM Update: The Heritage Chapter continues their effort on the ARDF Museum. One vision they are pursuing is the potential to stand up a kiosk in the museum that would hold audio and video displays. They may come to us for financial assistance for that, if needed.
8. NEW BUSINESS: FTVA Anniversary Memorial Event Family Assistance. After short discussion, motion was made, seconded and approved to present a donation to the family of SSgt Dickson to be used to defray travel expenses so they could attend the FTVA Anniversary Week Memorial Event honoring SSgt Dickson, an Airman who was killed in an ISR aircraft crash in Afghanistan earlier in the year.
9. CORRESPONDENCE. Nothing to report.
10. AROUND THE ROOM.
11. There being no further business, motion was made, seconded, and approved to adjourn at 1447. The next meeting will be the Annual General Membership Meeting in the BALA, immediately following the State of the Agency Briefing by Maj Gen Shanahan.
|Our mailing address is:||
To E-mail the Freedom Through Vigilance Association,
select one of the below:
Freedom Through Vigilance Association
PO Box 691616
San Antonio, TX 78269-1616
|File last updated: November 12, 2013 8:29:04 PM CST|