Thursday, April 27, 2017
FREEDOM THROUGH VIGILANCE ASSOCIATION
1. September 28, 2013 FTVA ANNUAL GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING. After Vice President Ron Haygood determined we had a quorum, President Lee Anthony called the meeting to order at 1148 hours in the Bernard A. Larger Auditorium (BALA), building 2007 (Larson Hall), HQ Air Force ISR Agency, Lackland Air Force Base, San Antonio, Texas.
2. Attendee who traveled the farthest: Several states mentioned but no determination made on who traveled the farthest.
3. Reading of the Minutes: Minutes of the SEP 2012 FTVA General Membership Meeting were read and approved.
4. Treasurer's report: Was read and filed for audit.
5. Vigilant Partners Update: Jim McLendon provided excellent update on the Vigilant Partners program and its continued success.
6. FTVA History Update: Barnie Gavin provided a recap of the previous year's history and let us know he will adjust the time window of the history report to match the General Membership Meeting. The annual History Reports are now available on the FTVA website.
7. Membership Update. Ron Haygood provided a brief update on membership numbers over the past year.
8. Hall of Honor Update: A.J. Harrison thanked everyone for their help and contributions during the Hall of Honor nomination and selection process for the year.
9. Spring Social Update: Ken Williams provided a recap of the Spring Social held in April of this year, and was an overall successful event.
10. Sports Update. Not provided.
11. Picnic Update: Not provided.
12. Newsletter Update: Dennis Rassmussen provided an update on Newsletter highlights and activities over the past year. He repeated his thanks to the many people who have opted to switch to receiving the Newsletter this way because it saves us time, money, and effort (not to mention paper).
13. Chapter Reports:
15. ELECTION OF OFFICERS: Ron Haygood elected as President, and Andy Smith was elected at Vice President, both for two-year terms.
16. OPEN FORUM: Lee Anthony thanked everyone for all the support during his time as President and expressed confidence that the support would continue under Ron Haygood.
17. There being no further business, a motion was made, seconded, and approved to adjourn at 1308.
|Our mailing address is:||
To E-mail the Freedom Through Vigilance Association,
select one of the below:
Freedom Through Vigilance Association
PO Box 691616
San Antonio, TX 78269-1616
|File last updated: October 1, 2014 2:07:30 PM CDT|