Thursday, April 27, 2017
FREEDOM THROUGH VIGILANCE ASSOCIATION
1. NOVEMBER 16, 2012 BOARD OF DIRECTORS' MEETING: After ascertaining that we had a quorum, President Lee Anthony called the meeting to order at 1330 hours in the SSFCU Board Room.
3. MINUTES: The minutes of the AUG 2012 and OCT 2012 meetings were read and approved with minor edits.
4. TREASURER'S REPORT: Was read and filed for audit.
5. OLD BUSINESS:
6. NEW BUSINESS. 2013 LARSON AWARDS Update. Due to fiscal constraints, there is a chance the 2013 Larson Awards will not be done in a TDY attendance banquet as in years past. Chris Cook suggested the Larson Awards POC contact San Antonio Chamber of Commerce Military Liaison Bill Mock to explore ideas of teaming with the Chamber to make the event more significant if it turns out to be held the same as in the past. Because it is too soon to know details, this one is tabled until we can take action.
7. CORRESPONDENCE. Received a nice letter from the Wounded Warriors Foundation thanking us for the donation made in Brig Gen (ret) Scott Bethel's name that was given as a token of appreciation for when he was the guest speaker at the FTVA Anniversary Week Banquet.
8. AROUND THE ROOM.
9. There being no further business, motion was made, seconded, and approved to adjourn at 1412. The next meeting will be in the SSFCU BOD Room on 18 JAN 2013 at 1330.
|Our mailing address is:||
To E-mail the Freedom Through Vigilance Association,
select one of the below:
Freedom Through Vigilance Association
PO Box 691616
San Antonio, TX 78269-1616
|File last updated: February 21, 2013 7:28:27 PM CST|