Thursday, April 27, 2017
FREEDOM THROUGH VIGILANCE ASSOCIATION
1. MARCH 16, 2012 BOARD OF DIRECTORS' MEETING: After ascertaining that we have a quorum, President Lee Anthony called the meeting to order at 1330 hours in the SSFCU Board Room.
3. MINUTES: The minutes of the FEB 2012 meeting were read and approved with minor edits.
4. TREASURER'S REPORT: Was not read.
5. OLD BUSINESS: SPRING SOCIAL WRAP. Everything is on track, need to ensure Air Force ISR Agency/PA provides required multi-media support.
6. NEW BUSINESS.
7. CORRESPONDENCE. N/A.
8. AROUND THE ROOM.
9. There being no further business, motion was made, seconded, and approved to adjourn at 1412. The next meeting will be at the SSFCU Board Room at 1330 on 20 APR 2012.
|Our mailing address is:||
To E-mail the Freedom Through Vigilance Association,
select one of the below:
Freedom Through Vigilance Association
PO Box 691616
San Antonio, TX 78269-1616
|File last updated: February 21, 2013 7:28:27 PM CST|