Monday, April 24, 2017
FREEDOM THROUGH VIGILANCE ASSOCIATION
1. JUNE 15, 2012 BOARD OF DIRECTORS' MEETING: After ascertaining that we have a quorum, President Lee Anthony called the meeting to order at 1330 hours in the SSFCU Board Room.
3. MINUTES: The minutes of the MAY 2012 meeting were read and approved with minor edits.
4. TREASURER'S REPORT: Was not read.
5. OLD BUSINESS: Nothing to report.
6. NEW BUSINESS. Nothing to report.
7. CORRESPONDENCE. Received a letter from FTVA Hall of Honor Member Al Dowling who is working to reinvigorate the National Capital Region of the FTVA.
8. AROUND THE ROOM.
9. There being no further business, motion was made, seconded, and approved to adjourn at 1355. The next meeting will be in the SSFCU BOD Conference Room on 20 July 2012 at 1330.
|Our mailing address is:||
To E-mail the Freedom Through Vigilance Association,
select one of the below:
Freedom Through Vigilance Association
PO Box 691616
San Antonio, TX 78269-1616
|File last updated: February 21, 2013 7:28:26 PM CST|