Thursday, April 27, 2017
FREEDOM THROUGH VIGILANCE ASSOCIATION
1. FEBRUARY 17, 2012 BOARD OF DIRECTORS' MEETING: After ascertaining that we have a quorum, President Lee Anthony called the meeting to order at 1330 hours in the SSFCU Board Room.
3. MINUTES: The minutes of the JAN 2012 meeting were read and approved with minor edits.
4. TREASURER'S REPORT: Was read and filed for audit. Item of note was a motion made, seconded, and approved to increase the Stu Engbretson TARP (Tactics Analysis Reporting Program) award annual amount to $200 as the award now has two categories -- junior and senior. Additionally, motion was made, seconded, and approved to donate $6000 to the AFISRA Annual Awards Program.
5. OLD BUSINESS: SPRING SOCIAL: Gen Grover Jackson (RET) will give the opening remarks based upon a history of USAFSS that he presented at an earlier event. His remarks are intended to set the stage for Ron Haygood to introduce the guest speaker, Lt Gen Craig Koziol. Gen Koziol is the last USAFSS Airman in uniform and this event will be our (FTVA) opportunity to honor him and all his accomplishments. The event is set for Saturday, March 31st at the Lackland Gateway Club.
6. NEW BUSINESS. N/A.
7. CORRESPONDENCE. N/A.
8. AROUND THE ROOM.
9. There being no further business, motion was made, seconded, and approved to adjourn at 1443. The next meeting will be at the SSFCU Board Room at 1330 on 16 MAR 2012.
|Our mailing address is:||
To E-mail the Freedom Through Vigilance Association,
select one of the below:
Freedom Through Vigilance Association
PO Box 691616
San Antonio, TX 78269-1616
|File last updated: February 21, 2013 7:28:25 PM CST|