Thursday, April 27, 2017
FREEDOM THROUGHFREEDOM THROUGH VIGILANCE ASSOCIATION
1. AUGUST 30, 2012 BOARD OF DIRECTORS' MEETING: Major General Bob Otto opened the August FTVA BOD meeting with his remarks, thanking us for our continued support. He let us know that times are getting tougher, resources (especially money) are getting tighter, and we are all forced to adapt; there will be more information in the State of the Agency Presentation during the Anniversary Week celebrations. The General went on the state that his main focus continues to be on people, with recognition programs and care for our Airmen and their families. We have a new Key Spouse program designed to look after families of deployed members and we may be looking for support. He thanked us once again for all we do for the Agency and its Airmen and that he looked forward to the Anniversary Week events.
2. FTVA ANNIVERSARY WEEK UPDATE: Major James Wright and his team provided an excellent recap of all their planning and preparations, and everything is on track and looking solid.
3. After ascertaining that we had a quorum, President Lee Anthony called the meeting to order at 1347 hours in the Security Hill, Larson Hall (bldg 2007) ISR Agency Commander's Conference Room.
5. MINUTES: The minutes of the July 2012 meeting were read and approved with minor edits.
6. TREASURER'S REPORT: Was read not read (due to absence of Treasurer).
7. OLD BUSINESS:
8. NEW BUSINESS. AF ISR AGENCY KEY SPOUSES GROUP. Based on General Otto's remarks regarding the potential support request for this program, motion was made, seconded, and approved to table this item until next meeting so we can gather more information.
9. CORRESPONDENCE. Nothing to report.
10. AROUND THE ROOM.
11. There being no further business, motion was made, seconded, and approved to adjourn at 1428. The next meeting will be the Annual General Membership Meeting in the Bernard A. Larger Auditorium (BALA) immediately following the State of the Agency briefing by Gen Otto.
|Our mailing address is:||
To E-mail the Freedom Through Vigilance Association,
select one of the below:
Freedom Through Vigilance Association
PO Box 691616
San Antonio, TX 78269-1616
|File last updated: February 21, 2013 7:28:25 PM CST|