Thursday, April 27, 2017
FREEDOM THROUGH VIGILANCE ASSOCIATION
1. AUGUST 19, 2011 BOARD OF DIRECTORS' MEETING: President Lee Anthony called the meeting to order at 1330 hours in the HQ Air Force ISR Agency Commander's Conference Room.
3. Meeting started off with comments from Gen Poss on the current state of affairs around the globe and how so much of what is happening in the world impacts the ISR Agency. He thanked the FTVA for paving the way for all the current successes AFISRA is experiencing on the battlefield and beyond.
4. ANNIVERSARY WEEK UPDATE: Capt Nesli Schmidt presented a comprehensive report on status of FTVA anniversary week events scheduled for the last weekend in SEP. Everything is on track. After the presentation, the regular FTVA BOD meeting commenced.
5. MINUTES: The Minutes of the JUL 2011 meeting were read and approved with minor modifications.
6. TREASURER'S REPORT: Not available.
7. OLD BUSINESS:
8. NEW BUSINESS. MISAWAP Ops Building. The FLR-9 at Misawa is planned for decommission, with no specific timeframe set for the event. It would be good if any FTVA ex-pats living in the area could attend on our behalf.
9. CORRESPONDENCE. NONE.
10. AROUND THE ROOM.
11. There being no further business, motion was made, seconded, and approved to adjourn at 1443. Next meeting will either be the annual General Membership meeting on Security Hill, held in conjunction with the Anniversary Week events, on Saturday, SEP 24 immediately following Gen Otto's State of the Agency briefing in the BALA auditorium.
|Our mailing address is:||
To E-mail the Freedom Through Vigilance Association,
select one of the below:
Freedom Through Vigilance Association
PO Box 691616
San Antonio, TX 78269-1616
|File last updated: February 21, 2013 7:28:20 PM CST|