Thursday, April 27, 2017
FREEDOM THROUGH VIGILANCE ASSOCIATION
1. NOVEMBER 19, 2010 BOARD OF DIRECTORS' MEETING: Treasurer Bob Cope called the meeting to order at 1330 hours in the SSFCU Board Room.
3. MINUTES: The minutes of the OCT 2010 meeting were not available, but will be emailed to the BOD for approval.
4. TREASURER'S REPORT: Was read and filed for audit.
5. OLD BUSINESS: Still have some hats left, will have a place on the website making that fact known so our members have an opportunity to acquire them as desired. Doug Holden remains our loyal and faithful hat honcho.
6. NEW BUSINESS.
7. CORRESPONDENCE. NONE.
8. AROUND THE ROOM.
9. There being no further business, motion was made, seconded, and approved to adjourn at 1413. There will be no FTVA BOD meeting for December. Next meeting will be in the SSFCU board room on January 21 at 1330.
|Our mailing address is:||
To E-mail the Freedom Through Vigilance Association,
select one of the below:
Freedom Through Vigilance Association
PO Box 691616
San Antonio, TX 78269-1616
|File last updated: February 21, 2013 7:28:18 PM CST|