Thursday, April 27, 2017
FREEDOM THROUGH VIGILANCE ASSOCIATION
1. AUGUST 20, 2010 BOARD OF DIRECTORS' MEETING: Vice President Ron Haygood called the meeting to order at 1330 hours in the ISR Agency Commander's Conference Room, Larson Hall, Security Hill.
2. Meeting began with a comprehensive recap of status on all anniversary events. Air Force ISR Agency members participating:
3. Brig Gen Stauffer opened the meeting by expressing appreciation for all FTVA does for ISR Agency; and he also extended the appreciation of AFISRA/CC, Maj Gen Heithold who is TDY.
4. Maj Cairo introduced all the ISR Agency events coordinators. Everything is on track for another fantastic and fun-filled anniversary.
5. After the anniversary events status report by ISR Agency coordinators, there was a short break before convening the monthly FTVA board of directors meeting.
7. MINUTES: The Minutes of the July 2010 meeting were read and approved with minor modifications.
8. TREASURER'S REPORT: Was not read due to absence of the Treasurer.
9. OLD BUSINESS
10. NEW BUSINESS.
11. CORRESPONDENCE. NONE.
12. AROUND THE ROOM. Chief Ricker recapped his meeting with FTVA President Lee Anthony and expressed his appreciation for all FTVA does for the ISR Agency Airmen. He assured us that he will be an active participant in FTVA meetings and activities.
13. There being no further business, motion was made, seconded, and approved to adjourn at 1425. Next meeting will be the annual general membership meeting on September 25 in the Bernard A. Larger Auditorium (BALA) starting at 1130.
|Our mailing address is:||
To E-mail the Freedom Through Vigilance Association,
select one of the below:
Freedom Through Vigilance Association
PO Box 691616
San Antonio, TX 78269-1616
|File last updated: February 21, 2013 7:28:15 PM CST|