Monday, April 24, 2017
FREEDOM THROUGH VIGILANCE ASSOCIATION
1. JULY 17, 2009 BOARD OF DIRECTORS' MEETING: President Chris Cook called the meeting to order at 1330 hours in the SSFCU Board Room.
2. MINUTES: The Minutes of the June 2009 meeting were read and approved.
3. TREASURER'S REPORT: Treasurer's report was reviewed and filed for audit.
4. OLD BUSINESS
5. NEW BUSINESS. Airman Read. Airman Colton Read, an Air Force ISR Agency intelligence professional assigned to the Distributed Common Ground Station (DCGS) mission at Beale AFB, CA underwent a routine surgery that went south. He ended up losing both of his legs and subsequently was relocated to Brook Army Medical Center (BAMC) in San Antonio undergoing rehabilitation. Because Airman Read is an AFISRA Airman, he is one of us. Motion was made, seconded, and approved to offer Airman Read a gratis lifetime membership in FTVA, plus a hat and a coin. President Chris Cook will make plans to meet with Airman Read and present the items to him. Doug Holden volunteered to be part of the team of visitors.
6. CORRESPONDENCE. NONE.
7. AROUND THE ROOM: Wayne Amann from AFISRA/PA thanked us for our continued support and gave us an update on some of the upcoming PA events where they will showcase AFISRA products and services.
8. There being no further business, motion was made, seconded, and approved to adjourn at 1412. Next meeting will be Thursday, August 20, 2009 in the Air Force ISR Agency Commander's Conference Room in Larson Hall (building 2007), Lackland Air Force Base starting at 1300. This is our annual event where we update Agency leadership on the reunion festivities.
|Our mailing address is:||
To E-mail the Freedom Through Vigilance Association,
select one of the below:
Freedom Through Vigilance Association
PO Box 691616
San Antonio, TX 78269-1616
|File last updated: February 21, 2013 7:28:11 PM CST|