Thursday, April 27, 2017
FREEDOM THROUGH VIGILANCE ASSOCIATION
1. MARCH 21, 2008 BOARD OF DIRECTORS’ MEETING: President Chris Cook called the meeting to order at 1330 hours in the alternate SSFCU BOD Conference Room. Attendance:
2. MINUTES: The Minutes of the February 2008 meeting were read and approved with minor modifications.
3. TREASURER’S REPORT: The Treasurer’s Report was presented and filed for audit.
4. OLD BUSINESS: FTVA REUNION UPDATE:
5. NEW BUSINESS.
6. AROUND THE ROOM: May 1st is cutoff for input to the June edition of the FTVA Newsletter.
7. CORRESPONDENCE. None.
8. There being no further business, the meeting adjourned at 1446. The next meeting will be Friday, April 18, 2008, in the SSFCU Board of Directors Conference Room at 1330.
Loren R. "Phred" Sevening FTVA Secretary
|Our mailing address is:||
To E-mail the Freedom Through Vigilance Association,
select one of the below:
Freedom Through Vigilance Association
PO Box 691616
San Antonio, TX 78269-1616
|File last updated: February 21, 2013 7:28:07 PM CST|